![]() |
| Sketch of front cover |
As you can see, I am going to include a heading, logo and slogan at the top, in the biggest writing, the image on the right side and what is featured on the left. There will be the title of the page which is of the main focus in slightly smaller writing at the bottom of the page above the barcode, price and the name of the website.
![]() |
| Sketch of contents page |
On the contents page, I will include a heading; either the name of the magazine, 'contents' or 'what's inside'. I will also include a brief summary of the magazine ( introduction ), 3 image on the right side, page numbers and whats on them on the left side, and the name of the website or social media, names of producers and editors, an any other useful information at the bottom.


No comments:
Post a Comment