- I will use one colour theme to run throughout my magazine.
- My magazine will include a mix between lots of information and necessities students need to know
- I will also include information about how to stand out when applying to college, how to boost CV's, how to decide what to do next - what is right for them -, an advice column and also advice from past college students.
- My magazine shouldn't be overpowered by images, it should only include a few photos, to make the magazine stand out and create life in the magazine making it less formal.
- I will include photos of students in a home environment on the contents page, as people said they would usually read a magazine at home.
- I will price my magazine at £1.50
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
Preliminary task, questionnaire and results ( 02/11/16 )
Here, I have attached the questionnaire I assembled and used to gain information to base my magazine off of. I had 30 college students answer the questions. I have also included the results I gained, of which showed:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment