Friday, 10 February 2017

Main task, double spread article progress ( 10/02/17 )

Here, I will explain the progress of my double spread article.

The background, I chose to be grey, linking to both the contents and the front cover. I used the same font as I have been, for the name of the artists throughout the font cover and contents page, for the double spread too, to tie in this theme. The artists name covers both pages, and is followed with 'Q&A' in turquoise ( linking to the front cover ). I made the font of 'Q&A' very big and different to the rest of the text, to highlight its importance, and the difference to other interviews.
I used this particular image of the artist as he is crouched down, suggesting he is 'down to earth', allowing the readers to relate to him, in addition he is looking to the left, almost, which suggests looking to the past, which will be explored in the interview, and it is placed to the right as he will also talk a bit about his future ( i.e. where his music career will go, new music etc ). I also edited in the vinyl cover, making it look like Jordan is actually holding the vinyl.



My finished piece, in presented below in a Prezzi:


No comments:

Post a Comment