Here, is my analysis of 4 potential photographs for my contents page.
Like the potential front cover photos, you can see a gradual process throughout the photos. With photos 1 and 2 there is a camera shot issue; photo 1 - the shot is taken too high up so there is too much room above the models head, photo 2 - the shot is too low therefore you can notice the chair and the angle is slightly looking up at the model creating this connotation of inequality. In addition, in photo 3 the position of the model is not what I wanted to use, as I'd rather the model be facing the left. Therefore, photo 4 is the photo I will be using on my contents page, as the angle and shot is correct and the position of the model is what I was trying to achieve.
 |
| Photo 1 |
 |
| Photo 2 |
 |
| Photo 3 |
 |
| Photo 4 |
No comments:
Post a Comment