Thursday, 8 December 2016

Preliminary Task - My magazine contents page ( 17/11/16 )

I have attached the image of my contents page for my school magazine, which I will analyse:

Like I said after annotating existing contents pages ( see Preliminary task - existing contents pages analysis ( 2/11/16 ) ),  I have included a title, a small introduction, a small section of information about producers etc. I have only included two photos, but have added the logo of the college/school. I have also added the social media/ website at the bottom of the page to allow readers to access addition information and an online version of the magazine. Like all magazines I have included a list of what is in the magazine and the pages they are on; I have included, in my magazine feature articles like 'Studying with Stacey Duggen' an article page, of which I found from the questionnaire would be quite popular, I have also added a message from the head of sixth form, this is because I found examples from different magazines of a message from the principle or head of the college on the page after the contents page; almost like an additional introduction to the magazine, also I have included a few pages about personal experiences - interviews with past students, and Q&A with university professors. In addition, I have included a lot about where a levels will take you, what univeristy is best for you, how to survive in the working world ( I.e. CVs and interviews ), all linking with this editions theme of future. Lastly, I have carried on the colour scheme of purple and white, to allow the magazine to flow and continue on this theme of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment